- Education: This is more than knowing just a lot of facts, but understanding what they mean.
- Memory: ability to learn quickly.
- Computational ability: ability to do mental computations quickly. This mostly means math, but can also include other types of computation like finding anagrams, etc.
- Creativity: ability to come up with new ideas.
- Mental Quickness: ability to think on one's feet.
- Mental Clarity: ability to reduce a problem to it's essentials, as well as to separate what one wants to be true, from what is true.
Now different geniuses have had different relative strengths: for example Einstein is almost the poster by for creativity above all, whereas Pauli was known as the Scourge of God because he was able to see the flaws in an idea so quickly and is the perfect example of Mental Clarity.